Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Have map, will find way

 I love the concept behind the ezine Intravel.
Sections include
Incognito
In good taste
Indulge
In love
and best of all ...
Inept.

The magazine has published a piece of mine in the 'Inept' section called 'Have map, will find way'.
I love looking at maps - I just can't read them.
My husband says it would help if I realised you actually have to follow one to know where you are on the map.
So if Tom was driving and I was 'map reading', we might have a conversation like this:
Tom: Where do we turn off?
Me: Not sure
Tom: Where are we on the map then?
Me: Don't know

Nowadays I drive and he reads the map. It works better.

Of course, when I'm on my own, I've got no choice but to read a map. This piece is about my attempt to get around Basel with a street map.
If you vote for me, I just might get paid for this piece. So, please register on the website (see lefthand tab) and vote if you like my ineptitude at map reading!
Link here:
http://intravelmag.com/intrave…..l-find-way

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post thekontent

    ReplyDelete